Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Pledge Allegiance to Your Love

Today's wedding is focused on Washington, DC. As I mentioned the other week, when I was 12 I went with my family to DC, and I fell in love with the town. It's always been my dream to live there (and work at the Smithsonian, drool!), and my sister and I's hope to one day open a restaurant there (we've got it all worked out).

For today's wedding, I wanted to showcase some of the amazing architecture of DC. There's so much to see, but not many places that will let you have a wedding or reception there (darn you, national archives!).

So for the wedding, the National Cathedral. Oh yum. And the reception? The Daughters of the American Revolution's Banquet Hall. Double yum.

Add a little southern hospitality and DC glamor, and you've got such a beautiful wedding. Enjoy!
{Rebekah} Washington DC: I Pledge Allegiance to Your Love
{Rebekah} Washington DC: I Pledge Allegiance to Your Love - by bekahross on Polyvore.com