Friday, January 30, 2009

Love (and a diamond) is Forever

Wow, diamonds! Are they expensive, or what?! For today's wedding theme, splurge vs. steal: Diamonds, I wanted to be as true to diamonds as I could. Where I couldn't for the splurge, I tapped the amazing source of Swarovski crystals (and gals, if you can't have a diamond, this is one hell of a replacement!).

To keep this wedding from being too crazy expensive, I've formed both weddings around a total party of 30 people, with 5 total tables (6 a table). Half the guest receive the paperweight favor, half the key ring favor. Everyone has one diamondtini (ooo!), and each table is decorated with the table confetti.

So enjoy! Drool!
{Rebekah} Diamonds: Love (and a diamond) is Forever
{Rebekah} Diamonds: Love (and a diamond) is Forever - by bekahross on Polyvore.com